Year 6 First Class Learning
On Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th October we held evening meetings for parents of Year 6 children to come into the academy. The aim of these meetings was to discuss our behaviour policy, values and the Year 6 end of year expectations in reading, writing and maths with the parents.
We were delighted to see so many parents taking part and were especially pleased with the comments received at the end of the meeting, a selection of which are shown below: -
- The school cares about the values.
- They put the safety of the kids first
- Many useful information; well organised; made me feel my child is protected in school thanks to the behaviour policy.
- I found this very useful in understanding the school’s values and how you implement them.
- It was great to be able to meet my child’s teachers and get feedback
- A very informative event and we welcome the direct dialogue with the key stakeholders of the school and Trust.